Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use ("Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use this website.
2. Changes to Terms: We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of this website after any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
3. Intellectual Property: All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Ajim Capital or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Ajim Capital and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
4. License and Use: Ajim Capital grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content on this website. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
5. User Submissions: Any material that you submit to this website, such as comments, ideas, or suggestions, becomes the property of Ajim Capital and may be used, reproduced, modified, adapted, published, translated, distributed, or displayed by Ajim Capital in any media or format without any compensation to you.
6. Links: This website may contain links to other websites. Ajim Capital is not responsible for the content of any linked website.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: Ajim Capital makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information contained on this website for any purpose. The information is provided on an "as is" basis. Ajim Capital disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Limitation of Liability: Ajim Capital shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use.
9. Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions.